Sunday, July 8, 2007

Adventures in Germany

Mimi was an awesome tour guide and took us through the Europa Center in Berlin.


Here is the group of us friends that stuck together while in Berlin. Me, Becky, Ray (England), Norman (Ray's brother), and Dave (Ireland).

Guess whose feet go to who?


Christina and Andrew's wedding day! They look very happy!

Me and Becky with the wedding couple. This was just outside the registrar's office (sort of like a courthouse) where they got married.

This is the Berlin symbol (mangled worms-nugget) with the church memorial in background and Norman in front.


Me, Becky, and Mimi sat at the young people's table with a bunch of young, single men. (which Becky was very happy about) See picture below.


This is Becky's "hottie overload" look!!





























2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! Great pictures! I'm so glad that you posted something finally! :) :) :)

Thanks for sharing the fun times! I didn't realize that you headed overseas for awhile, so I'm glad for YOU and your adventure!! :)

jen martin

Becky said...

Looks like so much fun :) Easy to post, aren't they? Jerry and Gina have one too at www.brandononline.blogspot.com. Miss ya!!!!!