Okay...so I finally got a few more pictures on here! The snow pictures are already from over a month ago, but it still pretty much looks like this around here. The
1st couple of pictures I took while I was driving, while I was talking to Janine on the cell phone. Yeah...bad me, but I was stopped at a stoplight and was driving only 5mph when I took the other picture. I don't recommend doing what I did...especially on icy roads!
The scrapbooking weekend was at Becky Schmertman's house. Sarah and the boys were there, and also Lisa Swanson from Iowa. Fun times! Emerson and Elliott kept me from getting too much done, but they were kind of going crazy and had too much pent-up energy since it was too cold to go outside. I'm getting the winter blues myself from being pent up inside too long! It is so cold and windy that it takes your breath away to even step outside these days. UG! Florida is sounding really nice right about now!!
Brodie and Sarah seemed to have more fun playing with the legos than the kids do. Although, Elliott did get a little excited when he saw the double-decker house and there was even a truck to hitch it to and pull it!
ENJOY the PICTURES! I'll try to put on some more when I have time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment