Lucas and Angie sat by the tree in the shade and grinned.
Me, Janine, Bethanee, and Jody drove home together after the 2nd meeting on Sunday. It was so special to have been able to go, even if it was just for the weekend.
The pond and grounds were so beautiful, and if I would've had my camera a couple of hours earlier, I could've gotten some neat pictures of the mist rising off the water.
The visiting brother workers get to stay in the little cabin (so I've been told), and right past the cabin at the far end of the pond is where the baptisms are at.
4 comments:
Hi Mikaela...glad I found your blog...nice to see what you are up to...here is the address for ours so you can have a peek. www.shermanpost.blogspot.com
Betta
Nice to see Jillayne :) She still looks YOUNG!!! Glad you had special friends around during such special gatherings :)
HI!!!.. I found you thru Jen's blog.. I've tho't of you so often.. but couldn't get in touch.. SO glad to "see" you again.. I miss your smiling face.. come visit our blog..I'd love to stay in touch with you!!
HI!!! I found you thru Jen's blog.. Its SO NICE to "see" you and your contagious smile! Come visit us at schwenneker6.blogspot.com :)
Post a Comment