Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Extended Weekend!

Me and my sista went to visit Becky Schmertman at her parent's house this past weekend and Lisa Swanson was there, and so was my sister-in-law, Sarah, and my nephews, Emerson and Elliott. What a fun time we had...scrapbooking, stamping, listening to some Josh Groban and other good music, and goofing around and acting retarded. I put together some new stamp sets that I had ordered from Becky...yes, she still sells Stampin' Up! The nephews were all hyper and tried to bother us the whole time of course, but it was still fun. The instant I picked up a stamp to start working on something, one of the nephews hopped in to my lap, of course! So, I ended up trying to entertain them and keep them occupied with projects of their own, which didn't last very long. I think they had a lot of hyper pent-up energy because it was too cold to go outside to run off their energy, so they ran around fighting with each other, and sometimes fighting with us girls too, and asking us goofy questions constantly. So...it was a very pleasant weekend and not one moment of boredom to complain about. We even had nice warm toe socks to wear, compliments of Lisa! For sure.

No comments: